Friday, October 1, 2010

Yes? Why?

Yes.....I wanna change.
Why? 'cause I wanna be a better person in future. And I want to be able to guide my future children, not just academic wise, but also in religious issue.
I'm so sinful to GOD. I used to be a self proclaimed 'free thinker'. I don't really believe in the existence of God and everything back then. Moreover, I was also ASHAMED of my religion-Islam. AND, I'm TRULY sorry for all that. Now, I seriously wanna turn over a new leaf even if it meant going back to square one. Frankly, I wasn't built up well as a Muslim. Of cause, I used to attend the religious class and etc but that was like, what? 7? 8? 9? 10 years old? I don't know. And.......I'm truly ashamed of myself..... Why? I think I'm the only kid-my age- who still haven't 'qatam' the al-quran. Not only that, I don't really know that much about Islam.
So erm............
I wanna share with yall this video.....
This song is a legend. When I was younger, I used to memorise this song and sang it all day long.:DD



OKAY,
PEACE.☮

No comments:

Post a Comment