Friday, October 15, 2010

Job Hunting

Today's finally the ending of my nightmare episodes. EXAM ARE FINALLY OVER! It was Art paper just now. My painting still sucks but.... I've improved A LOT okay! I seriously hope Mr J will be lenient and give me at least grade C.:))
Anyway..... I went for a job hunting just now. My first stop was North Point. One word-Disappointed. The moment I stepped into the _____ shop the sale girl greeted me, thinking I was going to buy some stuff there. So, I made my way towards her and politely asked her, ''Excuse me, erm.... May I know if there's any vacancy here?'' And she quickly said NO. Her manager was there and asked me, ''sorry? what did you say again?'' And I told him I'd like to work there. He told me they needed man power during late November and December and asked me to come again. I said, ''okay.'' and went off.  The sale girl was sucha *****. I don't know. Somehow or another, I think she's afraid of competition. Anyway...... I'm so not going to work there.

So..... My second job hunting was...... Cwp. Hahaha. I should've just go there in the first place. So, I went to the same shop, ____ and went straight to the counter. The manager asked me a lot of questions and afterwards asked me to write down my particulars on a piece of paper. And told me he'll contact me.  I seriously hope HE WILL. 'cause I really like the environment there! If not..... then, I guess I have to look elsewhere. I don't know why, of all shops, I chose this particular shop, ___ . No. I don't like that shop. I don't shop for stuff there but for job-wise, it's actually pretty cool.

Oh and.... I also have my eyes on Cotton On. Thing is.... I feel inferior to work there. Why? I'm just a kid, yo! Most of them who works there are Poly/ITE students. So..... Nehh.

Okay,
Peace YO!☮
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment