Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer

Hey.
Jyeah.... I guess I was too caught up with my own things, eh? I hadn't been coming school lately.
I am still REQUIRED to go to school though. Pretty much, I spent my time well by watching videos and sleep and eat and the list goes on. I mean, come on. What's the point of going to school when you've already gotten all your results right? And trust me, the last thing you wanna go will be Post-exam activities. Anyways, pretty much it feels like school holidays. Of cause, the last day of school will be this coming Thursday but who cares? I'll only be coming to school on the last day of school. That's the ONLY day you should be coming because that's when you get your report book and hugs from everyone.

Aaaaah. It feels like summer. And, I'm gonna job hunt tomorrow:D
Okay folks.
See you on Monday.
Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment