Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craig David

Yay me.
I couldn't sleep! Having sleeping difficulties is fun, huh? Righttttt! But, I'm not tired. Reasons why people sleep is either because they are tired or because they wanna go dreamland- yes. That place. Where all those unfulfilled dreams became a reality.
So..... After doing some research about insomnia(you guys would most probably remember this as Craig David's song, insomnia. You know, that gay song? U'uh. That one:)) I know exactly why I have insomnia. No. Not because of stress or depression. Nor is it because of the changes in sleep environment. It is actually......Because I am NOT tired and I'm already in my own dreamland, watching episodes after episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place.

Anyways..... Here's something to REFRESH your memories of how GAY this INSOMNIA song is.
Don't get me wrong though, I love CRAIG DAVID. But, come'on....Insomnia is so gay dude.

So, here's the chorus by the way.
Insomnia by Craig David

"Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more

Oh i stay up til you're next to me

Til this house feels like it did before

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah "

Ahh ahh ahh~ Ahhh ahh ahh~-HAHAHHAHA. damn. That part always cracks me up. hahah.

Okay till then.
 PEACE.☮

No comments:

Post a Comment