Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I know, I know.

So.....
Not going to school today, wasn't really a bad idea.
Why? Results' day today.
Yes. I screw up a lot! I'm seriously crossing my fingers right now, hoping I could at least pass my English!
English is damn IMPORTANT man!
Of cause.. I also hope I pass my emath paper. Since I screw up my paper 2. D':

Aaaaaaah.
So far, I've already know two results. MALAY and SOCIAL STUDIES.
My friend texted me telling me my marks for SS. Thank god. I get 43/50:DD And my friend told me I was the highest in class.
Now, for the second language paper.......
I'm super duper disappointed. For the friggin first time, I get a C effing 5 for my second language paper! I felt insulted. I felt ASHAMED. Thank god I didn't turn up for school today. If not...... I'd definitely be a laughing stock.

Aaaaaaaah.
Let's just PRAY tomorrow will be a better day for me, okay:DD

PEACE yo.☮

No comments:

Post a Comment