Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Sengau to Simpson and Stretch Mark

I hate making conversation with people right now. Why? Because of my voice. Even my friends started making fun of my new voice.-Sengau. And... It's really hard to make a conversation with anyone without being mock at. But oh well. That's life. Now.... My voice changes to Mrs Simpsons' voice. You know the one with.... I really don't know how to describe her voice. Watch Simpsons and just listen to his wife's voice and you will have a rough idea how my voice sounds like.

Oh and....
I discovered something else too!
Stretch mark!
If you people think only PREGNANT women get stretch marks then you're dead wrong. I'm not pregnant. But I have stretch marks.
Where? My arm.
Why? Because of FATS. I don't know. Generally, only fat people have stretch marks. Apparently, I am one now. Lucky for me, it's not that visible and there's only a few of it. But still........ AAAAAAAAAAAH!

I AM FAT.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment