Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not again

Ahh. Yes.
I'm not going to school tomorrow.
Honestly, I've lost count. Lost count of the number of days I fail to attend for school. Let's not talk about DAYS, let's just take WEDNESDAYS for instance. Hahah. There're way too many WednesdayS I've skipped/ fail to attend this year. But, I've my reason. Tomorrow? I'm just lazy. And can't be bothered to know. To know my results. Why bother? When you've already know? When you've already know the outcomes or for this case, the results?
Nah...... Frankly speaking, I'm actually SCARED to know the result...... Part of me, was praying endlessly to get at least a PASS for most of my subjects..... Part of me...... Already knew what I'd get for most of the subjects; I surrendered myself to the bitterness of failure. You know what? If worst comes to worst...... I'd still accept it with a open heart. But, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I need to do something! Aaaaaaaaaaah. I'm SCARED. I'm TERRIFIED. I'm.......... HORRIFIED!

Alright.
Till then, I guess?
Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment