Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Start of the week

Tomorrow's gonna feel like Monday. How ironic when my first day of school is also my last day of school. And, I hate this 'first day of school' feeling. I can't possibly get rid of this feeling, can I? Ahhh! Damn! I hate this freaking feeling!
Hopefully, my form teacher won't be naggy about me not coming for school this past few days. And, hopefully I won't be all left out about some stuff, like.... I don't know. New gossips or whatever. Though, I do know about some stuff that is quite sensitive. Which, I won't write about it here 'cause like I said just now, that stuff is kinda SENSITIVE. As a matter of fact..... It's kinda disheartening how that kind of stuff can actually happened especially to someone whom I actually care. Hopefully, that someone is okay. As much as I'd like to believe that, I know that someone is in need of a crying shoulder. And, I'll be there tomorrow, okay buddy. Just..... Hang in there.

Alright.
Peace and love. ☮♥

No comments:

Post a Comment