Thursday, October 28, 2010

One Last Chance

I am...................

Sad. Angry. Rude. Hot-tempered. Stupid.
Dumb. Pessimistic. Egoistic. Hopeless. Tired.
Useless. Insensitive. Stubborn. Spoil-brat.

These are some words to describe my emotion and anything related to myself right now.
Problems after problems arised in my life. I felt bad. AND horrible. Why am I always causing troublems? 2010 is so not my year, buddy. So many BAD things going on in my life. Just look at me! I'm in a total mess! I treat people badly. And.... I'm sick and tired of being that mean girl.

And you know what?
Maybe.................
Just maybe......................
I am..............SORRY?
Sorry for all that ill-treatments I gave to those poor teachers and few other nameless and innocent souls. I really want to start again.
Question is..... Will they give me that chance?


Peace☮♥

No comments:

Post a Comment