Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAMN IT

I need to spill it out. I'm addicted to GG!
Wait.... I've always been. I read the book back when I was in Secondary 1. I've watch couple of the episodes and concluded that the drama sucks and that the book ROCKS.
I take back my words; the drama rocks just as much as the book. I watched episodes after episodes in just one solid day! And.... This definitely affects me. I even neglected Daily Booth. Not only that, it also makes me lose my focus and I couldn't revise my work!
If GG is a drug...... I think I might die due to overdose.
I watch too much of it.
The remedy for this addiction?
Simple. In order to stop this addiction, I gotta finish ALL the episodes. Yes..... All the way till season 4.
Thing is, NOTHING in this world is as SIMPLE as it seems.
One episode is about 42 minutes. In one season, there are about 25 episodes. So..... 25(4)=100 Afterwards..... Take 100(42)=4200. Convert this to time.
See. I have exams to think of. I couldn't possibly be wasting my time on this, or could I?
Aaaaaaaaah.
Help???? Anyone?
Obviously nobody will.
Why? I set this blog as private remember?
Aaaaah.
Peace.☮
DDD':

No comments:

Post a Comment