Tuesday, October 12, 2010

F(square) Fever and Flu

Hi.
I'm feeling rather feverish right now. I can't believe I'm actually feeling sick as my immune system is quite good. But, eversince the start of examination, I've been showing symptoms of sickness like sneezing. I think it's because of the exam papers. I'll start sneezing the moment I started flipping the paper.
But today..... Was different than usual. I have runny nose. Guess what? It was Emath paper 2. And yes.... I sneezed at any random point of that 2hour period. And started sniffing due to that annoying mucus.  As a result, I felt totally horrible. Oh and, did I mention that my voice sounds different. More husky. I think it's because of what I ate yesterday. My mum cooked this....I have no idea what it was. So.... I ate two. I tried the first one and it was horrible. I couldn't finish it. You know why? It was DAMN freaking oily. It was so damn oily, that I could even feel it in my throat. I tried the second one, as I thought it would taste slightly better. But to my deepest disappointment, it was even worse than the first. I threw it away the moment I had my first bite.
Aaaaaaaaaah. I felt like shit.
By the way.....
I screw up most of my papers. Such as..... Geography, Malay, English Paper 1, Physic(BIG TIME) and Math paper 2. Man.... The thoughts of me failing my overall are kinda disheartening. And I only have myself to be blame 'cause I didn't study that much. And right now, I kinda regret it-regret for not putting the exact amount of efforts I should've put in my studies. But oh well. Bygones bygones. I'll take this as a lesson learnt. I hope, you too, will take this as a lesson learnt. Sometimes.... Last minute preparation(for education-wise) will lead to your biggest downfall. You might be lucky once, but you'll never know when it will start to affect you. I was lucky once, during CA2. I did very well for most of the papers. But right now..... It has started to affect me; I need to do a lot of catching up and I realised that one day is not enough to sum up what I've learnt for the past 9 months.

Okay then.
Goodnight!
Love you.

PS; I didn't go out on 10.10.10. Most of you will know this. 10 is my FAVOURITE number. I've been waiting for this date to come eversince I was in seconday one. But, like the malay proverb saying, "Manusia merancang tetapi Tuhan yang menentukan."

Okay.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment