Friday, October 22, 2010

GREATNESS

I'm feeling lost. Yeah. Lost. Lost with no sense of direction. Each and everyone of us, have our own ultimate goal. And mine is to pass my GCEO level examination with a good aggregate that could qualify me for one of the 5 polytechnics in Singapore. But....... I don't know. Yea. Being able to qualify for polytechnic has been my dream eversince I was in secondary one. Thing is, I'm not sure where to go NEXT(if let's say I do qualify for polytechnic). I've looked through the courses in ALL the polytechnic. Mainly, there's Engineering school, Business school, Chemical and Life sciences school and etc. And, nothing appeals to me! How could you do something that you're not interested in?! Especially, for job-wise. I'll definitely suffer right? I really want to pursue something that I'm interested in. I'm sure all you heard of this- it doesn't feel like work when you enjoys what you do. Of cause, I wish that could happen to me.

Aaaaah. Even though, secondary school life might sucks, but I'm glad I'm still a secondary school kid. The pressure's level is 5 times lesser than Polytechnic's life. No. I'm not going to change my plan. I'll still stick with it. And then afterwards............. I will just let nature take its course.




"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
-William Shakespeare

PEACE! ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment