Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time after time

Any and everything else is futile right now. I hereby pronounce my hands up in the air, knees on the ground. Giving up. Has never been so difficult.

Well..... These are the times you fall from a never ending sky and reach out, too weak to scream, strength left to hold on, but nothing to grasp, and nowhere to land. You just keep falling, enjoying the fear of what you'll meet along the way.
These are also the times where your vision is slow, clear, but slow, and everyone's moving lips devastate you. Nothing fits but everything seems so right. Fighting hard, when you've already lost. Still fighting.
But, I'm so tired of fighting. For something that's no longer exist.
I am now proudly waving the white flag. I. Give. Up.
But, I know..... Things happened for a reason. And, I believed. This is karma.

Okay people.
Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment