Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my oh my

Didn't attend school today-due to unforeseen circumstances.
I'd be LATE if I were to attend school today. And, would have gotten my very first pink form for the year. But, trust me people. I didn't really give up that easily. Know why?  Honestly speaking, I took the effort to get myself ready for school. Afterwards, the bus LEFT me so I waited for the next to come. I knew straight away that I was late for school. I looked at my watch(my handphone, to be precise, since I'm not wearing any.) and it was already 6:58am. I am, without doubt, late for school. But, I still waited for the next 913 bus. Cut the story short, upon reaching the destination, my stomach decided to act up. And, I told my mum, I couldn't proceed to school in that state. I'd be miserable if my stomach decided to act up every 5 freaking minutes. So erm, jyeah. Believe it, or not. But, I'm telling the truth. I swear. Upon my own blog.

Peace people☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment