Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello people.
Basically, this post will be moody and boring and everything. So, feel free to not read this post.

I watched world cup just now. And, I fell asleep at around nearing 5am. Yep. I didn't get to see Spain scoring a goal and winning the world cup. The match was such a drag. Like, too much drama. Anyways.... It's kind of a good thing ah, 'cause I'll be too depressed and despairing if I were to witness Spain winning the world cup. Damn you, Spain! Oh yeah, I woke up at a freaking 5:50am. Had a wardrobe malfunction. Wore a striking yellow bra. Which, I think is quite visible for people to see. And,  didn't really paid attention in class due to sleep deprivation. Oh and, WELCOME PANDA EYES. Felt kinda shagged. As a matter of fact, I LOOKED shagged.
So, jyeah.
Love you people.
Peace☮
-shay

An utter bullshit.
From me
To you. :D Arseholes

No comments:

Post a Comment