Saturday, July 3, 2010

I know, I know!

Hello people!


Alright. That was me about 5 hours ago.......







And sorry people!
This is me.....after cutting my hair, 5 hours ago.
Damn it! I think, I lost my 'curl'. My hair looks horrible man! Now, nobody is going to praise my hair anymore! There's only one things I'm very proud about myself. My hair. Come on.... My hair, is like my tiara. Infact, BETTER. I want my curl back! Now, it looks more like...... I don't know. Wavy.? I bet, no one will ever wanna look at my hair. Many people thought I had my old hair permed, because of its unique curl and my soft straight fringe. Right now.......... I look so average. No..... I think I look so ugly. Just look at the picture above. Ugly right? Oh and..... It sucks. I couldn't, or rather, my mum couldn't do any
'experiments' with my hair anymore. Okay, she could. But, it will be limited. In terms of styling my hair and everything.

Aaaaah~
Peace people☮
HATE MYSELF.
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment