Monday, July 5, 2010

Tags reply....


 asyiqin: nice hair!
-Nice hair? Sure not? Are you complimenting my old hair or my current hairstyles?



Iffah :): never tell me , I thought natural curl sia . Walaowhey =....=

-Huh? No. What I meant was, many ppl thought I perm my hair last time. Ok ah. I did use the curl thong for raya last year. But, that doesnt really count, does it?



Iffah :): Haha , take lah I don`t want Taylor L . I want Jacob Black , hot , sexy werewolf Anyway , you still look good even when you cut your hair lurh , I didn`t know you perm your hair . Cheeky sey ,

-NOOOOOOOOOOO. NEVER PERM HAIR MY DEAR!!! Thanks anw. Talylor is my hubby.... I've been very supportive of his career as an actor. The charactor Jacob Black? I know, he looks vv hot. I kept telling him that. ;)




Syafiqah: heyy , still preety lar babe xDD always (: tag .

-Are you sure? I find that hard to believe sey. Haiyoh. But, thanks ah anws..... :D


Thanks..... for giving me the boost of confidence I need.

Really appreciate it a lot.

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment