Saturday, July 10, 2010

Immature

Wonder why I show this picture, or rather for this case, poster?


I watched this movie just now-at movie online. And man, this movie sucks! In fact, the real Avatar is WAY better than this fake Avatar. You know why? 1stly, they pronounced Aang as ANG. Like.... WHAT THE WHAT? And 2ndly, Aang wasn't adorable and funny. Seriously, man. The writing, casting, directing, acting, music, makeup and editing are so horridly done I would have been very very upset to have wasted my nearing 10bucks to see this freaking lame movie in the theatre! Overall, this movie was a major disappointment to me. The effects wasn't that great too. You'know, if you were to compare this movie with X-men, I'd have to say X-men is obviously 100 times better than this! Even STORM 'created' the wind better as compared to Aang in this particular movie. Personally, I think the animated series is way better and mature than this freaking horrible movie. Anyone, wants to differ?





I miss this cute aang. Do you?

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment