Tuesday, July 20, 2010

F it





Aaaaah~ Nostalgia man. This song is a legend! I first heard this song when I was in mid school.
Anyways............. It's pouring outside. And pretty much, that's how I feel right now. A mixture of all elements. Fire, water, air and....erm. Basically, it's just a mixture of anger and sadness. So, I take back my words. Just a mixture of fire and water. Why fire? The thunder symbolises the anger. The anger within me-that is waiting to erupt. Water symbolises the sadness. The sadness that erm....... erm. Y'know what? Forget it. I'm not in the mood to write a proper post today. So erm. Yeah.





PS!



An ugly 'biyatch' stold my husband's heart.
Can't you see? He's a perfect match for me?
Just one word, ten!
Damnit! There are billions of guys out there, why must you choose him?! Arseholes.
There goes my love story, breaking into tiny little pieces. (Ps; I will STEAL him back! Hmph!)

Okay.
I am currently plotting my revenge right now.
So erm.
Love you people.
Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment