Friday, July 16, 2010

Hey......

Anyone miss me? Yes, no, maybe?

My life is becoming pointless and useless that I don't really feel the need of writing it down. I'm tired around people, I'm tired alone. I don't even know what I want. No, no that's a BIG FAT lie. I know exactly what I want. I want to be the centre of one person, just one person's attention. I don't need a group or a class or a whole stadium. No, I just want one person. Nobody will admit wanting attention. Well, nobody but me. I've been fighting whatever emotions because I don't want to be weak, but I need to cry and mourn and sob over things too, but I'm just not given a chance. I still want somebody to pat me on the back and show me some hope, I want to be blindfolded and brought to a place I don't usually go. I want excitement, days are getting old and rusty and humdrum. but that's all a want. Without them I'd still live. I don't suffer physically, I get it all, literally. But inside, I'm poor, I'm lost. The world felt like it was spinning around me, I felt giddy and nauseous. I wanted to be alone. And when I'm alone I want to be with people.




Okay then.
PEACE!☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment