Monday, July 26, 2010

PUKE

Life is more like a straight line now-rotting & rotting.
Serious breakdown. I have limits, step on them and I crumble to dust. Times like this, the only person I can ever turn to, is nobody. NOBODY. I'm in a dilemma. Someone, anyone, everyone, help me please?
Today was another wasted day. I don't know what to do. My mind was practically blank the whole time. The start of the day went PRETTY well. Jyeah. If you considered walking to school, wet, drenched, is pretty, so be it. And, right now....... I wanna puke.
But, hey! On the bright side, I did quite okay for my essay! I'm okay with 20/30. I will get better marks in future. I just need to maintain this 20 something marks all the way until O's. I seriously love the title, 'Waiting'. Ideas keep on flowing when I write this essay. Hmm.... I will share with you guys that essay I wrote one day. I don't feel like typing a lot right now, perhaps some other time k people?
Oh and, I must say I find it quite offensive when my english teacher didn't believe that I did it all by myself. She thought somebody help me. Question is, WHO?!  Tsk. But, hey........ I always look at it in a positive point of view. That could only mean one thing. I'm good. Heh. Almost.

Okay people.
Enjoy suffering.
Don't worry. I'm suffering with you, :))
Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment