Thursday, July 8, 2010

AFRICAN DREAM~~

It was a typical thursday today. Lessons were dry and students were dying. Y'know why? GERMANY didn't make it to the FINAL! And that spot was viciously taken by SPAIN. What the hell?! Germany's the best, man! YOU'RE A RETARD IF YOU DISAGREE TO THAT STATEMENT. I'm really crossing my fingers right now, praying harder than before, hoping that SPAIN won't be the world cup champion. Honestly, I have nothing against them. But that was BEFORE they made GERMANY walk away in shame and despair after losing to them. Okay...... That was ridiculously funny of me to be talking about football/soccer. Haha. Well, soccer fever seems to be spreading its disease to me, and I don't think so I can be cure. I'm currently having this fever since like, I don't know when.




Look at this picture! Hahaha! I went to school with a unique african hairstyle. Soccer fever baby~

Okay then.
Peace people!☮
LOVE YOU!
And you know you love me too.
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment