Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gay



Who knew so much could happen in such a short period of time? I was researching for my art prep stuff when I came across this picture. Yeah. It doesn't matter anymore. Ok, my point? It's not wrong to be gay! We are all humans right? Let's just say........ This category of people, are vvv special. So, you should not critised them! Instead, give them your SUPPORT!  I was reading newspaper and yahoo and watching Fb vid about this one particular ''Pretty boy'' slapping his friend. I have to admit, I find it rather amusing. Hahah. See ppl, we should not just judge a book by its cover. I am positively sure that most of you were like cursing Afez Agyness right?  I don't blame you. But, first let me give you a scenario kay? 
Let's say........ wants to kill B. C tried to save B.
What do you understand from this scenario?
''A is the BAD guy?''-this is the first thing that pops into your head right? But, think again ppl!
What if.............. B is THE bad guy. And B and C is like a team of murders or robbers or whatever and A is just innocent man who is trying to defend himself?
So............ What I'm trying to convey here is that, things happen for a REASON. That boy don't just slap her for nothing right? There's a reason behind it! She betrayed him! If, let's say..... She's the ''good guy'', then why didn't she defend herself or at the very least, FIGHT BACK?-'cause she knows she's wrong!

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment