Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still not over with...............

God................................
I'm so obsessed with gay people right now. Wait..... I've always been obsess with gay people. In fact, one of my biggest dream is to actually turn them on...... Hahaha. Like seriously, gay people are so............damn cute!!!



-by voguelicious
please don't stop watching! They are damn good man! Can I like join their dance crew please.....? My voice is quite rusty2 type so........Can I?



Hey wait! There's a girl in the crew! So.............. Can I join?! I've not been dancing since p5! That was when I represented my primary school taking part in the dancework Anti-drug competition.

They can dance...........And boy, they can sing too!



Omg!! Handsome right? Izzy's the name............ And his voice.................
Alright..... Lastly.... pls.... Go here! Don't worry! Trust me it's not a virus!  *SUMPAH

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment