Friday, May 14, 2010

Standstill

Here.... I will be publishing my feelings.


                     My expressions so revealing
           
My wasted hopes all fading

         
My tears my eyes I'm crying




Oh god................ Art was such a nightmare and I am 100% sure that I'm going to fail art. Why?. It was like a giant tornado that twirled all my emotions. It flew them all around. Disturbed their organized peace. But it's okay.... 'cause now the tornado is gone. It's now just a standstill. Everything is everywhere. All spaced in between heartbreaks and tears. But what's my point?. I dont have one.
I'm waiting hysterically for something to happen. But nothing is happening. SOMETHING PLEASE MOVE.
Okay, so at least, I can move. But I have to move with a purpose-what do I have to move for? Absolutely nothingness.(I'm gonna fail art anws.)
And now...... it's only a standstill.

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment