Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I didn't attend school today. It was a sheer bliss to be able to spend the whole morning in bed. Idk, I'm just tired. My whole body is aching because this week is one of the most tiring week for me. Had cheerleading practice everyday, from 3 till 6. Not to forget, sport festival. And, yes. My cca. God...... Anyways, I'm not really complaining y'see. Frankly speaking, I had a blast. I LOVE CHEERLEADING! I LOVE DANCING! Cheerleading competition will be this Saturday and we'll be having last practice on Saturday morning. Imagine, from a freaking 8am in the morn till 7pm! Haha. But, it's going to be fun. Though, I must be honest that my hands were trembling and my stomach was queasy  from anticipation. I'm afraid of the crowds. Haha. Seriously. I do have stage fright okay. But I will definitely give my best on that particular day.In fact, I will make the rest of my friends do exactly that. I don't want my instructor to be disappointed with us. Hmm.

Okay. So erm.....

PEACE?☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment