Thursday, May 6, 2010

Geography and eng over and NOW......

I am preparing myself both mentally and physically to fail my geography.
English, on the hand..............
Well. Just hope I could atleast pass my paper 2(amin)
Though, I was actually aiming for an A for English but..... It's ok....

So NOW....?
Mt exam tomorrow but I don't give a damn to it. Malay is an easy subject. I can pass, no doubt. But, here..... We are not talking about passing, we are talking about scoring an A.... And.... I don't know why..... I just can't be bothered. I don't care if I flunk my mt..... I can buck up next time....(what a stupid move, shay...)

Anws...........
Now......
I feel so f up. Know why? SKIN ALLERGY ATTACK!
It's damn fucking painful.... And the sufferings I have to endure is unbearable.
Well. FUCK YOU FUCKING SKIN ALLERGY!

Ok. I'll shutup for now......
Wait. One last sentence before shutting my mouth.
FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU SKIN ALLERGY

NOW.... I'm done.

peace☮
-shay

No comments:

Post a Comment