Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello people!
Ok so...... My team and I didn't make it to the final. It was kinda sad ah. But, it's ok. WE HAD A BLAST.
Oh and...... I can't upload the pictures right now. Perhaps, some other time. We made a lot of friends too.(We did?) Hahah. Well, only one or two. Girls from AMKSS. I bet they are going to win the open(non-stunt) category. Like obviously. Apart from that, I won't deny the fact that I'm quite disappointed with myself ah. But, bygones bygones. Cliched this may sound, but no use crying over spilled milk right? Hmph.....

Ok, wept the tears 'cause WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL TODAY!
hahah. Well..... To support our veryvery sweet and cute and gentle and everythg nice instructor and his team! Hopefully they win the open(stunt) category. LOVE YOU SIDIK! hahahahah. Expressing my love to him at this blog.-how cheap

Alright.
That all.
Peace!☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment