Monday, May 3, 2010

Energised!

well! hello!

Energised will now be my middle name!
Idk yaw. I'm just so............... happy and yes........ energised.
I could feel a surge of elation through my entire being! I'm so....... in love............. with........... MYSELF!

Well........... Ok..... Examination is around the corner, so I should be stress right?(fyi... exam was last friday-eng and ss. I screw up my ss big time-as per norm)
But, y'know what? I don't care anymore. Kay fcuk. I do care. But, I just don't want be stress like most of my classmates. Come'on. Just CHILL for once! Where's the joy, everybody? The joy of being you? Kay fcuk.... Shay..... that's just lame...........

You'see....... I've not been blogging for quite some time right?
SO sorry for that! Idk.......... I'm just............ busy........... enjoying my life to the fullest and realised my true potential! I can write using my left hand too!(I'm a right handed) Okay.... big deal......


I love my life!
I'm so lucky...........to be me............
Yeap.... I know..... Strange huh? I've not been blogging for quite some time, and when I start blogging, I become a completely new person.-a much better person.......
That's the real deal buddy.... That's just life..... People changed, you changed, I changed, everybody changed......

Alright........
I guess I've been talking too much crap right?
SO................
Have a splendid day everybody...........

peace................☮☮☮☮☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment