Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today.........was okay.

-my fucking wallet was MIA for like 10-20 mins or so.

-Guess
what? didn't get to eat.

-
Shouted at many people.

-Sry ppl, I can get a little bit..... nasty ah when this kind of bull**** happen to me.

-Afterwards, found my
bloody wallet in the bus.
-Still, pretty hungry.but, must 'endure'.
-To add on this misery, had cheer leading training.
-The instructors were vvv nice.
-Learnt many interesting moves.

Today wasn't really that bad, that is why I categorised them under the 'okay' group.
Five reasons, why today wasn't really that bad. No, there's only one reason. We SAW.............. hotties. They are Caucasians/Eurasians or easily said, they are WHITE PPL.(happy?^^) Not just, ppl, ppl. They are around our age! Super HOT! I'm not only referring to the boys, but the GIRLS too!! I swear, if there were no boys there, I would definitely become a hundred percent LESBO! Thank god, the boys somehow make me sane, or straight. If not..........
Oh oh........ And, Fanna said one of the boys was blushing when I......(I can't recall what I did. But the main POINT is, HE blushed!)

Okay then.
Peace.☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment