Tuesday, May 11, 2010

math and physic..............

Okay.............
Math paper seems okay to me......... One word; manageable.
I won't deny the fact that I only started revising e math yesterday, but the paper seems okay laa.
Though, there were some part, my math teacher didn't go through with us due to a insufficient amount of time, but I managed to do it.... seriously..... Math is actually quite easy.... The answers are ALL there-is just a matter of solving it. Which shouldn't be a problem right? Once we know the basic and formula etc. In which, I would like to add, is quite simple. Okay. Except for Simple and Compound Interest. I didn't study that part. So............stupid. But the rest, seems okay. Like seriously......... The chapters tested were only chap 1-7a. 7a! Which means, ONLY till exercise 7a of chapter 7! Simple right? Tsk. Omg..... I'm like so confident like that siar..... Haha. But, we shall see.... I aim for a pass ah btw.

Okay............. Moving on.....
Physic on the other hand was a DISASTER!
I don't even understand a single thg!(Okay, that part is not really quite true. I managed to do some. A little bit of exaggeration won't harm right?.)
So.................. I have this very strong feeling that I'm going to fail my physic paper. Like seriously! I just hope I didn't really fail that badly(*crossing my fingers)

Oh well. That's all for today.

Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment