Thursday, November 4, 2010

THANK GOD :D

Okay....
The thirst hunt are finally over. Jyeah. I think I exaggerated a lot yesterday. I experienced a short term Polydipsia. This is due to the hot climate, not drinking enough and yes eating salty food.

Let me refresh your memory. I've been taking Sport Events Management for the last 3 days and this coming Monday will be my last day in Republic Polytechnic. It's a 5 day course and our participation will be reflected in our School Graduation Certificate upon graduating and performace will be graded based on assessment criteria set by the polytechnic.

Moreover, this AEMS grade can then be used as additional consideration by higher institution during the Joint Polytechnic Special Admission Exercise and for Direct Polytechnic Admission. Personally, I think Rp is a very good institution for learning.
Condusive environment + only 25 students per class=study better.
And, kudos for Rp's hospitality. Such as, providing us with the food and beverages also the laptops, markers and mahjong papers for us to do our presentation(proposal).
The foods were delicious! The only complain, some of it were OILY = as a result, more breakouts for me D': and thirst hunting.

Plus point, Rp is very near to where I am staying. As my house is situated at Woodland/Marsiling, I chose to walk there rather than taking the transport = SAVE $$. ;D hee.
So.... Why am I complaining? The weather are unseasonably hot. And most of you will know this factor-almost all the places in Rp are air-conditioned. Like, the canteen(the one situated at W4 and so on.) Basically, my body's not used to the environment change. (Going in and out.)
Other than that, REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC rules the world! So, if you want to pursue your education at tertiary level, I urge you to choose RP as your number one choice. Trust me, RP's the best.

Peace and love.
☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment