Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Am I still your friend?

Hello, there.
I just wanna share with you people, this amazing song by MIKAH LUFIAHS. The first time I watched his videos, was around 5 months ago. Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of you've heard him before. Especially those from Nanyang Poly. While others might've heard him through facebook and all kinds of social networks, because he's AMAZING!(Y)
But, if you haven't, it'll be great, if you actually heard it from me. 'cause I'm his NUMBER 1 fan.
You know why I like this guy so much? He's funny, talented and most importantly he's REAL. I love his originals so much. I bet, you too, will fall in love with his original songs. Better yet, some of you will even fall in love with Mikah himself. Yes. He's that AWESOME.

So well, here's goes.



Just listen, okay?:D (or, if you're impatient, then just skip to 2:54 -.-)

PEACE! ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment