Monday, November 8, 2010

Parcel

After browsing through the photo album, I felt something. Something different. Something that comes from deep within me. Something that shouts, "I missed the old me!".

Back then, I used to resent myself, when my parents scolded me(because I wet my bed and etc). I never understood why they did that and why they punished me. So I keep on praying, hoping one day, I'll finally understand the reasons. I'll pray profusely, hoping one day, I can finally stop my parents from scolding me. Little did I know, new obstacles and new problems arised each day. I was confused. "Why are the problems getting bigger and bigger?" "Why am I making mistakes?" I thought, if I grow up faster, all the problems will disappear into thin air. But. I was wrong. I keep making mistakes unknowingly. Without fail, I keep on praying, hoping all of these will end by the time I grow up.

And now..... I've finally understood the reasons. The reasons why my parents scolded me- they were afraid I might repeat the same mistakes again. In fact, reasons why any parents scolded their kids is purely because of that. I'd do the same too, because I don't want my kid to end up being a spoilt brat or become a laughing stock for making such mistakes when they grow up. And now. I've finally realised, making mistakes is part and parcel of life. It's inevitable. Each and everyone of us, had to go through this, whether we like or not. I might have some problems now, such as frequent breakouts, heartbreaks, schools and so on, but it's okay. I'm a strong person.

“The past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.

The present is here, live it.”

Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment