Friday, November 19, 2010

I almost died.....

From the hour you're born you begin to die. But between birth and death there's life.- Shakespeare

I was soundly asleep in the morning - it was peaceful.  The peace was then disrupted by my brother. All of a sudden, my brother began shouting. Everything seemed so blurry just now. Moreover, my brother wrapped a towel around his face, which strangely resembles one of the malay ghosts. I opened my eyes and upon seeing my brother, which I thought was a ghost, I began screaming like nobody's business. I began reciting some prayers and I mentioned God's name a lot of time too. My heart was pumping wildly, I thought I could just die. Then, my brother slowly calm me down. Apparently, after successfully done that, he broke into fits of laughter and kept saying, "You should've seen your face, man!" and "I should have record this!" =.=


Even though, sharing this in my blog, might actually kill me out of humiliation, I seriously urge each and everyone of you out there, to stop doing this kind of pranks. This kind of thing can actually caused somebody's life. One perfect example, would be me! But then again, it takes two to tango. As for this case, I couldn't blame entirely on my brother because I was partly 'responsible' for that near death experience. It is due to the insufficient amount of sleep I had. Anyways.... Please don't do that crazy pranks anymore. You might laugh and think I'm just exaggerating but I am NOT. This thing is serious; people can DIE just because of those pranks!
                                                        

                                  DIE BECAUSE OF SILLY PRANKS?! HOW?

This is because our autonomic nervous system uses the hormone adrenaline(or chemical messengers) to

send signals to various parts of the body to activate the fight-or-flight response - acute stress response. This chemical is toxic in large amounts; it damages the visceral (internal) organs such as our heart! And when our heart is flooded with too much adrenaline, calcium ions will rush into the heart cells and this causes the heart muscle to contract and can't relax. The heart can also go into abnormal rhythms, which are set by the Purkinje fibre, that are not compatible with life and if one of those is triggered, YOU will DIE!


See, how this kind of prank is not doing any of us a favour?  Side note, you can be jailed because of this!-Just kidding! Wait. No. I'm not so sure about that. Haha. Sorry to disappoint you, but I think it's safer if you don't engage yourself in that kind of situation. Okay people:DD


Ps; I am still the same old me. I've not changed into a genius overnight. I did my homeworks and  I found all those information(about "DIE BECAUSE OF SILLY PRANKS?! HOW?")at this website. So do read more, if you're interested. Basically, I just copy paste and rephrase certain words and  summarise it to make it shorter.


Oh another ps;  It's not about "die because of silly pranks". It's about "can a person be scared to death". I changed it to suit my story.


Peace!☮

No comments:

Post a Comment