Monday, November 1, 2010

A day like this

I was more than fortunate to be able to wake up at around 8 plus in the morning TODAY! You know why?! I have CLASS today at RP. I'm taking Sport and Event Management course for 5 days. I repeat, 5 DAYS! Haha. No. I'm SERIOUS.
The course was actually pretty fun and all, but it's DAMN challenging and I hate it! And, I believe most of you will know this by now..... I hate doing POWERPOINT slides. Imagine, every now and then, you have to do presentation. Like, WTH? Doing research and all was never my forte.

Anyways,
I went to town with my dearest mum yesterday.
To support my brother's company, Subaru. Jyeah. He's a technician there

I wore this dress which my dearest mum just bought it for me YESTERDAY.^^ Hee.





I can never be a model.......
I don't even know how to pose! Haha.
Okay people.
I need to get some rest. Tomorrow gonna be a tedious school day for me.
Peace.
Much love....
☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥

No comments:

Post a Comment