Monday, November 29, 2010

Lee Cooper

*Clearing my throat*
So............... I got myself a new shoe. I know right? Like, finally?! I'm not really a fan of Lee Cooper, though. To be frank, I've never heard of that brand before. No, seriously. Haha. But, oh well. I hope, it's worth it. This thing cost me a fortune! So, it better be worth every cent of my money! I know, this shoe looks kinda.... boyish. But, oh well....


Oh anyways, it's late november now. Which means..... PARTY time!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't party. I'm not saying confidently that I won't do it. 'Cause I'm not too sure myself. I hope, I won't do it, though. I don't wanna get wasted easily. I wanna be..... The 'good cop' in my family. As in, my siblings. All of my brothers are party animals. Especially, my 18 year old brother. Couple of days ago, he went to Azzura or something with his friends. He showed me pictures, and videos of them getting wasted and crap.

Envious? Hell no. -.- I find them rather stupid to be wasting their teenage life just like that. I know, I know. "We must live our lifes to the fullest" But, seriously though. That does not only apply to partying all day long. What about, other aspects? Say, education? Or... I don't know. Couple other things. And, this is what puzzle me the most. If you wanna live your life to the fullest, would you rather be with your friends? Or your family? - the one who loves you the most.

So, to all kids out there.
Take care, okay?
Life's too short, to get wasted.
Embrace the right opportunity, make full use of it. 'cause Life is just....... Priceless. It is worth more than anything in this world!


Once again, take care.
Lots of love.
Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment