Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Woohoo Wednesday

Today is....................WEDNESDAY! And I'm feeling awesome!

I know, I know..... I've mentioned this in the earlier post about how much I hated Wednesday, but today....... Is an exception. I told my mum I was going to school late just now, because of the amount of homeworks I had the day before. Of cause, I told her I was going to finish it. But, hell. I couldn't even care less about it.
So, targeting at around 9a.m to get the hell out of my house, I managed to reach school around 9:50a.m. And, guess what?! I'm a genius!-My school have this new late-comers system where we need to, erm, scan through our ez-link card on this scanner thing. In simpler words, it will be recorded and if we happened to be late more than three times, we need to go for detention. The objective of this scanner thing is to make sure the late-comers served their punishment and somehow make them feel remorseful about being late.-?? haha.
So, Genius ME didn't scan through my ez-link card. I won't tell you how I did it, though.
Anyways, MAIN reason why I chose 9 a.m to get out of my house is because of english lesson-which ends at 9:40a.m. I owed my english teacher a heck lot of homeworks. The last thing I want to hear from her is her endless nagging.-.-

Okay Alright.
Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment