Friday, September 17, 2010

My abs of flabs

There's a couple of things you

should know about me.


I'm NOT good at judging people.



I like playing soccer.



I miss track and field so damn freaking much!


BUT THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME!


I am, undeniably, getting FATTER and fatter every single freaking day!-I thought it was some kind of genetic problem or some sort. But, it is NOT. All my family members have well built body and super healthy looking. All of THEM!(note: I said 'them'and not 'us'). So, since I'm like the only exception in the family..... Negative thoughts began to crowd my mind.
I think........... I might be Adopted!

Hmmm.......
My 'real' parents must be obese and have a fat ass!
They might be lazy too.
I've this hunch, they like to take afternoon naps.


But then again.... No.....
I'm really NOT adopted.
I'm really ONE OF THEM. But, I'm just not as lucky as them...
Looking at my lovely brothers, I can't help casting covetous eyes on their body.
Toned body, beautiful abs..... They have it all, but I don't!
God............. I really want that abs.....
Apparently, every single one of us have abs.
But....
I am categorised under different type of abs.
And...... It's call abs of flabs.......
D:


Peace yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment