Monday, September 20, 2010

L♥VE

Man......(And again. The title has no relevant to what I'm going to say.)
I've been slacking this past few days. Eversince school reopen(after the 1 week sept hols). I did pay attention. 'Cause I am attentive in class. Wait. I've always been attentive in class. But, I have not been doing any homeworks SO FAR. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining nor am I saying the teachers didn't do their job 'cause they didn't give any homeworks. As a matter of fact, they DID give us assignments to do at home. LOTS OF THEM.

Gahhh. I felt so worn out this past few days. Some might say, I 'lepak'(slack with friends), but trust me people I have stop 'lepak-ing'(slacking) eversince I was in my secondary two days. And this year, is somehow like the first time I went home STRAIGHT after school. Of cause, I skipped my cca(eversince the start of Ramadhan) 'cause sometimes, I find Cca pointless. And, I feel that Cca is like an obstacle for all the students to excel too. My Cca ends at 6:30pm(wait no. It usually ends later than that. At about 6:40+). Which means...... I will reach home at around nearing 8, depending on the situation. It will be earlier though, if I were to aboard the train. But then again, 6:40+pm means peak hour.(I don't think so I need to elaborate further, do I?).

So...........
Having said all that.............
I have come to a conclusion.
The problem is NOT because of the amount of homeworks given.
Nor. Is it about my Cca.
All along, the problem lies in me.
I'm THE cause of all this problems.
I'm just PLAIN LAZY.

With that,
I shall shut up for now.
Goodnight ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
L ♥VE yall.
Peace aye. ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment