Monday, September 13, 2010

HellHoleOfBoredom

God damn it.
My throat is like killing me.... I think it's because of Shisha-SCREW you boys once again. I had been coughing in class and the coughing doesn't just stop there. I continued huffing bacteria all the way home.
Anyways, school wasn't really a good start either and somehow I regretted going to school today. There are way too many homeworks! As usual, I went back home straight after school ended. And upon reaching home and had afternoon shower and etc, I'd play my guitar for awhile before finally taking an afternoon nap. It has always been the same routine and I know it's unhealthy for both education and health-wise. You know why? Upon waking up from that dreadful afternoon nap, I'd feel more tired than I supposed to be. If you realised, you will always have some trouble sleeping at night when you took afternoon naps. This is a Vicious Cycle of afternoon naps. 'cause when you can't sleep at night, you will feel very tired in the afternoon. And the cycle repeats.

And right now, I have a mental breakdown..... I can't think. I mean, I still can(obviously) but I don't know, it's like I'm not in my study mood that kind of stuff. Initially, I had planned to finish up whatever homeworks I have at night but I'm so damn tired. You know, personally I think homeworks are just an obstacle and barrier for all the students to EXCEL in life. You know why? This is because of homeworks, students have NO time to revise at all.-Correct me if I'm wrong. And as for me, I think the only time I will start revising will be during exam periods or nearing exam period. It's not really because I'm a last minute kind of person- but it is true though ;)- but because that's the only time teachers didn't give any homeworks. I study better too.
Damn..... My english teacher is so gonna kill me. I need to write an essay about generation gaps and that kind of stuff but I have a mental breakdown yo! I'm not in the mood to write an essay today 'cause I know it won't be good and end up with plenty of grammar mistakes and stuff. I want to write something I can relate to. Thing is, I can't relate to ANYTHING for this  particular essay. My grands have all passed away. I don't even have any sweet or bitter memories with them. 'Cause I was way too young to know about their existence in this world. I'm like oblivious to their existence in this world because I was way too busy thinking about something. Specifically, thinking about myself. In fact, when I was only FOUR, I even questions my existence in this world. I started thinking about reincarnation and started touching my entire body and ask myself, ''am I really alive?''

OKAY..............
I know, I know.....................
This is crazy.
But, I'm not crazy.
So, I'm gonna end it here.
Good luck to me, eh?
Okay whatever.
Bye.


WAIT!


On a lighter note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!!!
I love you FOREVER.
Mwahhh! Sleep tight honey ;)
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment