Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alright, alright.
I didn't attend school today, or rather yesterday. I woke up kinda late. Not really, actually. I woke up around 6:20am and if I were to rush up and everything, I would still reach school on time. But, I was dead tired and my whole body was aching damn badly. Plus, there are still a number of homeworks still undone.

And the homeworks......still remain undone. Haha. I thought of doing my english homework but there were no ideas flowing inside my head! Come'on. I need to write a story about generation gaps, PEOPLE. And, my friend told me, there's another english essay(about Colours. I know, wth?). So, I end up with two essays! Damn it.

I saw my favourite pencil on top,
I saw it danced beautifully when I give it a call.
But then it stopped,
And I realised what I've written doesn't make sense at all.



Side note;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZWANI!


I know, I know. Unglam photos. But, I don't care!



















Peace!☮

No comments:

Post a Comment