Thursday, September 2, 2010

Terrific

It's the second day of the MONTH. And, I'm feeling GREAT!(Y)

Okay......
So erm.................
I did pretty well for all my subjects(except physic. haha)


English-B3(17/25)---- errr. Okok.
Math-A2(28/40)------ There's no WORD that could express my happiness.
Malay-A2(34/48)------ I know, I know. I will get my A1 back!
Art-C6(51/100)------ My ART teacher said, ''You're SUPPOSED to fail''-.- And I was like, ''What does that SUPPOSED to mean?''-.-
Geography-A1(21/25)------ I'm sorry I brag a lot about this. But cut me some slack, people. IT'S MY FIRST TIME PASSING GEO.-.-
Social Studies-A1(26/30)---- There's two people who get 26/30. Meaning to say, there's two highest. lol.
Chemistry-C5(23/40)------- I thought I'm going to fail. THANKS to my FRIENDS(Fanna, Syaheeran, Syakirra, Syafiqah who told me not to give up.(Y)
Physic-F9!!!(16/45)----- EXPECTED


Overall, I'm VERY VERY happy.
Hmm.....
I hope yall did well for your examination.
If yes, KEEP IT UP!
If no, DON'T GIVE UP. This is NOT the end!

Okay....
Let's hope I can Keep It Up till O level okay?^^
LOVE YOU~~~~~~
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment