Monday, March 8, 2010

Y-ah-ey

Yaye !
Hahah .
Y'know what?
I got a effing 22/30 for my bloody essay !
Whoah !
The last time I gt this mark was when I was in sec 1 .
Well, Idk . I feel like bragging about it .
Though, it's not really a big thing for most of you, right?
Hmm .

Alright .
Couple of updates .
Today is the start of ca examination .
Art and SS .
FOR ART, I WAS BLOODY FUCKED UP WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE THE FUCKING TIME TO COMPLETE MY ART WORK !
I spent way too much time, on one particular design .
Sigh .
I know, the chances of me getting an A1 is very slim .
No, fuck it .
The possibility of me failing is damn fucking high .
The one and only thing I hope, is to pass that bloody paper .
Ok . Now, for SS .
I really really hope I can get an a1 for it .

Alright, it'll be Eng and Chem tomorrow .
Seriously, I want to get an A for eng .
For chem, I just hope I could pass since nothing actually goes inside my head .
I was in a daze, most of the time . Heh .

Hmm .
Oh well, today's weather was a disaster .
I was dehydrated-again!-and plummeting down to hyperventilating-erm..again?
In one short and sweet sentence, I'd say....... I was dying just now .
The weather was damn horrible .
It's the el-nino shit crap thg season or whatever crap . For god sake,IDK !
Hmm ......

Well, today may seem like a disaster alright .
But, obviously this one hero actually made my day .
Curious?
Heh.
Secret................


''Learn to trust . It is the anchor in any and every relationship.''

peace ☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment