Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, I've already obtained my result slips on Friday. And, Friday was the most unforgetable day for me. It was close enough to a memorable day. Why? For the very first time, I pass all my subjects. Yes, I pass all that six fcking subjects. Including math and combine humans.
Eng-B4
Mt-A1
Math-C5-happy and not so happy. I could've gt a better grade. But, it's ok. Atleast, I pass right?
Combine science-B3
Combine humans-C6-thanks to my ss which I score a fcking 20/25, an A fucking 1. I failed geo damn badly.
Art-C5-WTF??! I felt insulted. C5?!
Okay, overall I'm happy with my results but I know, There're rooms for improvement. But, am I really happy?
It sucks when you don't have anyone to share your success and happiness with, and it makes you unhappy in return. Ofcause, mama is happy with my result because for the very first time, she didn't have to say, ''I'm vv disappointed with your results! Ask ayah to sign that result slips....''and the nagging go on and on and only god knows for how long. But, Friday, when I showed her that piece of paper, she was actually smilling! But, of cause, mama didn't praised me for all that hardwork. Instead, she list down her expectations for my upcoming examination. Thanks mum. Appreciate it lots.

Y'know, last time, when I failed a couple of subjects, I'd break down and ask, 'why me', not treasuring the happiness I had back then. And, now.... When I had start passing my exams, I'd still break down and ask the exact question. So here, I had realised that we, humans, are never, and will never be grateful with what we have. We took everything for granted, not knowing how precious those things are. On the contrary, I take it as a lesson learnt. I'll treasure what I have now-my family, my cat, my vvvv small circle of friends and even my teachers so that I won't repeat the same mistakes again. I seriously don't want history to repeat itself again. I'm tired of losing things. It's time for me to treasure them.

eenie meenie
Justin bieber ft Virgin-haha. You'll know who I'm referring to.



The song's damn eff awesome.

-Shay☮

No comments:

Post a Comment