Sunday, March 21, 2010

cheap publicity??

There was a slightest twinge of resentment in me.
He was in conspiracy with everything that had went wrong in my life. I was alone. And I needed him. I wanted to shout " I love you" but the fullness of feeling deprived me of the power of speech. It took a long time, for me to grasp the import of what was happening.
He was leaving me.....

Meanwhile............
I was stunned by the normalcy of the day around me.
Shouldn't the world stop? Don't they know what has happened to me?But the world didn't stop, they took no notice at all. I was petrified by the very fact that I was trembling with the pain of being alone in this cruel world. I was dwindling away in misery; the sense of unease increased. I guess, I have to lay down on bed and surrender myself to the bitterness of sorrow. Perhaps, that way...... I can finally relax in the luxurious of desolation. Impossible. But it did help me stayed calm for awhile and I felt a sense of ease as I was borne along the gentle waves of sorrow.

FINALLY..........I've made up my mind..... I can finally move on. I don't need anyone, especially him, in my life anymore; the atmosphere of a paragon lifted my soul to a height of unspeakable joy. I'm finally free. Free from the misery that was tormenting me. I can move on now.........

-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment