Wednesday, March 10, 2010

one more day to go................

Yeap. One fucking more day to go....
Obviously, I can't wait for tomorrow to end....

Alright. So erm, it was e math and geography today. E math was okay. Infact, more than okay,heh. Problem is, I'm vvvv scared I made a lot of careless mistakes since I didn't really have the time to check through all my workings. Y'know why? My fucking class's clock was spoilt. When the time was up, most of my classmates thought they still had about 20 minutes left. Personally, I think God is being vvv unfair to my class. Just because we're like ranked the last for the express stream, doesn't mean we should be treated that badly right? Ok. Hell yeah we're ranked the last for the express stream. But, the weakest?:I beg to differ. We're NOT the weakest alright. We're just........ Lazy.

Alright, I think I've had enough of this kind of bias treatments from like,what, everybody? I mean, hello . we're not dumb okay.

Okay . So erm, up next will be my geography paper. It was a nightmare. I was almost giving up hopes, resigning myself to the bitterness of unfulfilled dreams, when I saw the paper. It was that bad...... On the contrary, I don't really care. Ok fuck. I do care, for that matter. ('Dear god, pls let me pass that geography paper. Infact, just pass is more than enough for me.)
So erm, with that. I'll end this post .

-Shay☮☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment