Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally....... Stress-free....

Hell yea. Finally.... The horrors of examination has finally come to an end.(wait. first thing first, is there such sentence..? the horrors of.....?)Well, it's OVER alright. No more burning the midnight oil, no more stress, well you get the idea.


Sigh. It was malay and physic just now. I didn't do well for both.
Which is......kinda wasted, I guess. I mean, for malay paper, it supposed to be the easiest subject for the malays to score right? Well, it's ok. It's only CA1. Only CA1?! We are supposed to have a strong foundation as it'll be very difficult for the later part of the year. So, in other words, if we didn't do very well for our CA1, the possibility of not doing well for the overall is very high.

Ok..... Since the examination has already come to an end, let's talk about something else. That is not academic-related.
It's regarding my health. I mean....... I'm very very sick. There was once, it actually occured to me that I will die very soon....due to an unknown disease. I was dehydrated, and my whole body was aching, I had a huge issue with my skin.....-I'm dying.!
The sufferings I had to endure for like,what,almost a year was unbearable. I can't take it anymore. I mean, the pain I had to endure is already equivalent to dying! Might as well, I buy a pistol and point it at my head then pull the trigger right? Might as well, I commit suicide right? In that sense, I could die faster.minus the sufferings.
Sigh. I had been dealing with a nasty feeling of weakness, as though I was going to faint for like months. It was horrible.
And speaking of horrible, the weather today was unseasonably warm. The weather itself was not doing me any favour at all. The sun was scorching hot; my whole body ached on protest as I forced myself to continue walking. I think I could die just now. Due to the hot weather, and dehydration.
But, I didn't.
Hmm.
I feel so sick....... In fact, even Ms W said I looked sick. Okay, she said I looked like I had not been sleeping for the past few days. Which is about the same as being sick right?

Ok.
Apart from that, I'd like to make comments about some people.
Ok, maybe not....
Some other time, alright.

Ps;HAPPY BDAY MR DINESH!

Alright.
With that I'll end this post .
Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment