Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OMFG

School is pretty much a breeze right now. Y'know why? I passed my geography test! For the very first time! Oh oh, did I mentioned that I'm the highest?(My classmates told me that I'm the highest in class or exp stream) I got a freaking 14.5/15! Yaye:D When I received the paper, my eyes widened in alarm; my eyebrows shot up in astonishment. I was shocked! I thought, I'm going to fail that test. But, I DIDN'T! :D Hmm..... Am I finally getting the hang of it, or am I just being lucky?
To be frank, I thought of taking a photo of that piece of paper and published it here. Haha. Jyeah. But, I realised..... No one cares! So, why bother?
Actually....... I care. And, so does my teacher. No offence, to Mrs AY. I really respect you as a teacher, and personally, I think you're a great teacher but, your lessons tend to be very dry. And, I'm one of those lucky ones who actually get the new teacher, Mr L. He's a very passionate teacher and he has helped me a lot. I'm so thankful for everything.
''There's still hope.'' Mr L said, just before the end of the lesson.
Yeah..... There's still hope for me....
And, my hopes were heightened by an intense wave of euphoria.

Peace everyone☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment