Sunday, August 8, 2010

Aurora

I want to see the aurora. If anyone brings me to one I swear I'll surrender my life to you.
It's like, the greatest goddamn blessing the eyes could ever lay upon. Ahhhh~
Anyways......
Tomorrow will be Singapore's 45th birthday. So..... My plans? Currently, none. But, I had one before my friend 'paitaw'(cancelled the plans- want to spend quality time with family. Okay cool-.-) Ooooh! But.... My another friend, used-to-be buddy, the guy whom I thought I'd hate forever, are making plans with me! Thanks jyeah. You are like an angel from hell. Why hell? 'cause I'm still angry at you, that's why. -.-

I wanna go somewhere......
Somewhere far.
Somewhere that's closer to HOME
But it spells out as R-O-M-E, rome.

Haha. I'm so loyal to Singapore, aren't I?  Singapore's birthday's tomorrow and yet I wanna go somewhere else. Perhaps..... I don't belong here. I've never belong here.
 I remembered vividly about this particular comment I received from a friend. ''You look like italian or spanish.
Like Mix blood look.''
Okay. Some part might be exaggerated. But, I remembered the 'italian' part. And I was like....'I couldn't agree more..'' haha!-.-

Peace people.☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment